Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm a little bit Country, I'm a little bit..Ooo La La

Alright so now it's time to show just one of the things that I have been creating.
I am a lucky girl that I am able to work with people of like mind and we can bat off one another for inspiration.

This table design is just that! It is a sample table that a co-worker and I
put together last minute a few weeks ago.
And I like it
love it
LOVE it A LOT!

I like to call it 'Country Chic'. I am a big fan of burlap, but I also am drawn to all things sparkly.
So when I have the opportunity to put the 2 together I jump at it.


 In this next picture you can see my most Fav chairs that have the best chair covers on them.
Now I am in no way saying I want these covers to one day
make an appearance at my wedding,
but I would LOVE to use them at a 'Dallas' themed Stampede party.
I am also such a lucky girl that I am able to also work with a fantastic photographer.
(These pictures are hers)
Alleisha Whalen of 'White Owl Photography' is just starting out on her own
but goodness is she ever a TALENT!
She has taught me bits and peices about photography and will even allow me to get behind the lens.
How lucky am I?

So this is one of the things that has kept me busy. I have to say that I know that I am blessed with talents and I want to use them as much as I can. I am also blessed to be surrounded by people that have talent bursting from them.
Oh what a world we live in. If you just look for it you can find it in everyone. We all have talents but some are just hiding them under bushels but not I... No Sir, like that old saying says ‘when my day comes and I return back to the Lord and he asks “where is all your talent?” I can say “I don’t have any left, for I used it all up” I am no where near that point I have so far to go but I’m taking it one day at a time and having so much fun in the process.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment