Monday, August 29, 2011

This is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship

I started this blog as a way of keeping a journal. I procrastinated
(as oft I do with things I don’t know how to do/work)
to start this up for I would say 8 months. I struggle with change
But here I am on my way to what I like to call ‘fear of change’ Freedom.

Let’s start at the beginning (I hear its a very good place to start)....
I am Kalia Larsen. I’m 28 year old living in the great metropolis that is Calgary.
 I have been here for coming on 6 years and while I love many parts of it I often think that the winds are trying to move me on.

I have been working in the Event industry for most of 5 years and I love it very much I feel so blessed that I have found a job that I fit in and that fits me so well.

I named this blog ‘Kalia’s Bella Vita’ because I wanted to focus on all the beautiful blessings in my life. I know that not everything will be sweet to taste
but I want to try my very best to taste the sweet over the sour.
 I also have many dreams of being able to speak another language, and Italian would be a beautifully fun one to start with.
So with 'Bella' meaning 'Beautiful' & 'Vita' meaning 'Life'
I thought "this is where to begin". 

So 'Kalia’s Bella Vita' is a dedication to all things that happen in my life that will help to mold it into what I will one day (if not today) look at as a ‘beautiful life’.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment